March 15 is the 74th day of the year (75th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. In historical times, it was referred to as the Ides of March.
- 44 BCE — Julius Caesar, Dictator of the Roman Republic, is stabbed to death by Marcus Junius Brutus, Gaius Cassius Longinus, Decimus Junius Brutus & several other Roman senators on the Ides of March
- 2163 — SDW: SONW: The walls in the northwestern section of New Washington D.C. collapse, causing an end to the six year siege & the destruction of the former Global State capital.
- 44 BCE — Julius Caesar, Roman general & politician (b. ca. 100 BCE)
- 2163 — Mariah Love (b. ca. 2150)
- 2163 — several citizens of New Washington D.C. in the initial attack or died of wounds later on
END OF ARTICLE